This is a blog for all those English teachers who want to improve his practice. Being original is not as difficult as we usually think. Here you will find some ideas to incorporate materials such as ICT, all skills and creativity with your students. JUST ENJOY IT!
miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
What about Culture? There is a lack of Cultural knoledge among EFL teachers. English Culture is more than te, red buses... There are also more Anglophones countries, such as Ireland, which its own interesting Culture inside.
We try to get used to broadcast more than surface aspects of Culture, there is a big world of amazing things deeply inside each Culture. Here you have some initiations of some other Cultures. Enjoy it!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

I love this activity Pat! I think every teacher should work on culture, but sometimes it is a forgotten topic. Well done!
ResponderEliminarInteresting and colourful presentation! I think it is a really good way to teach English and culture together!
ResponderEliminarIt could be a great idea write the title of the blog with your name and surname but the rest of it is so good! Congratulation mate! ^^
I think this activity would be very interesting for the students because it is related with the irish culture.
ResponderEliminarI love your activity, The use of the ICT tool coulnd't be better and it is a fantastic way to learn culture. I'm sure that I will take advantage of your idea to create my own material. thank you.
ResponderEliminar