miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

WORKING WITH LITERATURE

PICTUREBOOKS Picturebooks are also literature and we as teacher must learn how we can adapt them to our students. Let's see this example of "Little Beauty", apart from being attractive, it is also educationally interesting because of the values, feelings and emotion which are hidden behind. You have your chance of speaking about friendship with your learners.

4 comentarios:

  1. I've enjoyed Little Beauty a lot! It is a very interesting activity to work with feelings and emotions and to promote democratic values in the classroom, especially the empathy. As well as, you encourage participation and the oral skills of the students. Great job, Patri!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "Little Beauty" is one of my sister's favourite picturebooks! One daysI thought i ll LOVE IT too in soon! So interesting activity for pupils, I m sure they ll like such activities.
    Well done, Patricia!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this book! I think that it is a good tool to work with in Kindergarten and also in the first grades of primary education. Through this story, learners practice their reading skills while they work with values, feeling and emotions, which I think are important items ti take into account when teaching in a school.

    Good job Patricia!

    ResponderEliminar